Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Virtual School Thursday, March 19th

Watch the Devotion

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty, I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want:  I can do all things through him who gives me strength.  

                                                          Philippians 4:12:13



Phonics Lesson 108- Watch the lesson on Seesaw.  Afterwards do Worksheet 108, and check the answers on Seesaw. 

Math-Do fact assessment 20-1: Subtracting 8 and 7, time your self for 3 minutes and stop.  Take a picture and send it to me on Seesaw. 
After do written assessment 20,  you can have someone read you the problems, but not give you the answers. Use the subtraction rule below to help you with the subtracting on the test.  When you are done with the test take a picture of it and send it to me on Seesaw. 
Reading- Watch the Italian Dictionary Lesson on Seesaw.  Finish filling in Italian words, their meaning, and a picture illustrating it in your Italian Dictionary. Use the poster to help you.

Optional- take an AR test https://global-zone50.renaissance-go.com/welcomeportal/125335

Spelling-play a game on spellingcity.com and take a practice test.  Make sure you are using your username and login.  I have them, so let me know if you can’t find it in the front of your planner.

Shurley English- listen to this Jingle about Possessive Pronouns https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lrg0wwsoI94

No comments:

Post a Comment

Troy Historic Center Field Trip